MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Post Partun / Mother-Baby Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.Requirements:
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS & NRP Certification
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Mother/Baby setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The Post Partum / Mother-baby nurse (RN) educates, and assists new mothers with physical and emotional needs during the post partum period. They perform the dual role of caring for the infants, and educating mothers about care.
- Responsible for caring for both moms and their newborns after delivery.
- RN plays a crucial role in the hours following delivery, monitoring mothers and helping to ensure proper recovery. Must recognize postpartum depression and teach new moms how to address emotions.
- Teach the new parents on how to care, bathe breastfeed and/or bottle-feed the newborn and monitor his or her health.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience .
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Nurse, Registered Nurse, RN, Mother Baby, Post Partum, Travel RN, Travel Assignment, Contract Nurse, Agency RN[Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Associated topics: bsn, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, maternal, neonatal, psychiatric, surgery, tcu, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...