We are North America s leading security services provider with over 200,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. In fact, over 65% of our managerial positions are filled by internal candidates.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!Job Description
Allied Universal is searching for experienced Security Officers to safeguard our City Client located in Bronx, NY
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Must be able to provide a minimum of a GED/High School Diploma or above
- Must have a unexpired valid NYS Guard Card for a minimum of 1 year
- Must be able to verify a mimimum of 1 year of security experience
- Military personnel welcomed; NYS Guard Card and 1 year experience will be waived if a DD214 can be provided.
- All Military personnel who do not possess a guard card upon a conditional job offer will be provided FREE NYS TRAINING to obtain the NYS Guard Card.
- All interested candidates must be willing to participate in the AUS background process upon a condition offer of employment
- All eligible applicants will need to obtain a FO1/F02 - this will be provided by AUS
- Paid 5 day Client training will be offered after employment.
- Company Perks
Allied Universal is seeking Professional Security Officers. Our Security Officers allow us to contribute to our company s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Associated topics: canine detection, explosive detection, loss control, patrol, protect, public safety officer, safety report, security, security officer, tsa
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...