We are a family dentistry practice looking for an experienced, BILINGUAL (Spanish/English) Practice Manager to be part of our team. The Practice Manager is responsible for the day-to-day functions of the dental office, as well as the management of staff members. Must have strong leadership abilities to help guide the growth and success of our practice. Must lead by example with compassion, have a high level work ethic and extensive knowledge of dentistry.
Must be highly competent in managing all business aspects of a dental office. We are looking for someone who can lead our team and help us grow and fulfill the vision for the practice. Our focus is providing excellent service to our patients.
If you have a positive attitude, excellent verbal skills, practice management experience and enjoy helping people receive great comprehensive dental care, please submit your resume to Denise Lippert [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] or call her 313.###.####.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead by example and coach team to provide exceptional patient experiences
- Create, establish and manage internal office protocols and procedures to ensure office efficiency
- Evaluate and review office production and procedures to develop new ways to improve efficiency with office operations, patient retention, and profitability
- Oversee timely processing of insurance claims
- Oversee collections and accounts receivable
- Schedule team members to ensure adequate shift coverage and facilitate requests for time off
- Serve as opening/closing manager
- Assist in the interviewing, on-boarding and training of new hires
- Communicate with office team regularly to ensure they have the information, tools, and support needed to perform their jobs effectively and successfully
- Lead staff trainings
- Complete administrative tasks, such as bank deposits, revenue posting payroll and invoice processing
- Ensure execution of operational standards, including compliance with the office policies, procedures, and government regulations
- Organize and oversee supply purchases and operations expenses
- Take responsibility for the appearance and functionality of the office
- Ensure maintenance of records in compliance with privacy and security regulations and maintain facilities and equipment in accordance with OSHA standards
- Oversee infection control program to ensure compliance with policies and procedures including staff training, data collection, maintenance of logs and documentation
- Within scope of professional practice, provide clinical services as a Dental Hygienist or Dental Assistant
- Other duties as required
- BILINGUAL (SPANISH/ENGLISH) REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Additional education in Health Care
- 2 years clinical experience as either a Dental Assistant or Hygienist
- 2 years of dental office management or supervisory experience required
- Compassionate, friendly and caring individual
- Prior experience with dental management software
- Strong knowledge of dental billing and insurance protocols
- Knowledge of dental terminology, procedures and diagnosis
Who We Are
- Excellent customer service and leadership skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize duties
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Windows, Microsoft Office Suite)
Rewarding Work. Competitive Compensation. Smile New York Outreach.
Smile New York Outreach is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...