Compensation: $108,410.00 - $108,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
OCRIO is looking to grow our Data Processor team to help us manage the ever-growing demand for our solutions and help drive efficiency and accuracy for our customers.
We re looking for a detail-oriented Data Processor to join our growing team and drive results by helping the business make well informed decisions using relevant data. If you like the idea of working in a fast-paced startup environment, we d love to talk with you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Prepares and sorts source documents and identifies and interprets data to be entered.
- Compares data entered with source documents, or reenters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
- Makes necessary corrections to information entered.
- Compiles, sorts, and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in data processing or similar operational roles
- Payments and/or financial experience preferred
- Must be a quick learner, always looking to improve.
- Strong understanding of basic technical programs (Windows Office Suite, file formats...etc)
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, driven
- Intuitive and strong trouble shooting ability
- Easily adapts to changing environments and processes
- Competitive pay, growth opportunities & health care
- Work-life balance: Work hard play hard. High expectations
- Culture and Values: We are positive, an open-environment, supportive, and helpful.
- We work as a team.
- We are ambitious and think big and encourage your thoughts and ideas
- We strive to make our customers happy and reward that behavior
OCRIO is in a significant growth phase and looking for a candidate to help take this true start-up to the next level.
OCRIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: credit, document, file, financial record, loan, loan clerk, mortgage clerk, mortgage process, process, verify
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...