- $37,845.00 -60,340.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
76 Pirate Ln
Performs equipment setups, specifically concentrators, durable medical equipment, etc. in a professional, safe, and timely manner. This equipment is placed in apartments, private homes, clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, and other areas where people with respiratory problems are treated.
* Complete equipment orientation checklists for new equipment and other necessary paperwork as required for new patient setup
* Instruct patient in the safe and proper use of equipment
* Make oxygen deliveries (cylinder and concentrator) and equipment checks on a daily route as determined by patient base and Lincare routing system
* Deliveries may include refilling reservoirs with liquid oxygen from a van mounted tank
* Perform minor equipment repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment both in the home and at the center
* For equipment repairs requiring other than minor repair work, equipment is to be packaged for shipment to the manufacturer or their designee
* Responsible for equipment maintenance per schedule recommended by the manufacturer
* Maintain company vehicle in clean and orderly manner
* Make daily inspections and complete proper paperwork
* Maintain established preventative maintenance schedule
* Clean rental equipment when returned to the center in accordance with Lincare policies and procedures
* Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse/storage area
* Follow FDA guidelines pertaining to cylinder tracking and oxygen analyzer testing
* Follow Lincare policies as indicated in the operations manual and training manuals, including those found in the Safety & Regulatory manual regarding General Safety, OSHA (includes the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment), DOT (includes adherence to the Vehicle Safety Disciplinary Policy), FDA, and Emergency Planning
* Work as on-call service representative evenings and weekends on an as scheduled basis
* Frequency is determined by the center size and the number of employees available to share in the responsibility
* Must respond in a timely manner and record information on Service Call Report
* May serve as a backup to other employees for vacation, illness, and other periods of absenteeism
* Must be 21 years of age
* Must have good interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills
* Must maintain a valid Driver's License for appropriate class of vehicle driven while employed
Education and Experience:
* Minimum, one year of experience in home healthcare field as service representative or equivalent position.
Lincare is an equal opportunity, access, and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Since Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, the company conducts drug and background checks during the recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Associated topics: agent, agente de servicio al cliente, call center, customer care, customer care representative, customer service representative, internship, rep, service, service agent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...