* Responsible to deliver excellent quality care to patients/residents onassigned unit as directed by the Charge Nurse as prescribed by thepatients/residents' plans of care.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* High school graduate or GED is strongly preferred.
* Completion of approved CNA program
* Attainment of CNA certification within 4 months of date of hire
* Must maintain current on CNA Registry.
* Must obtain at least 24 hours of education every two years.
* To qualify for the per diem rate, per diem CNAs must have at least 2 years of relevant experience (listed above) and cannot be currently employed by the Pen Bay Healthcare system in a benefited position.
* Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and communicate with all levels of personnel.
* Abilility to work with persons affected by a wide variety of physical and cognitive defecits.
* BCLS Certication..
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Associated topics: associate, bsn, cna, cns, family, family nurse practioner, np, nurse practitioner, specialis, specialist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.