- Kforce Inc.
41 Summer Dr
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Project Manager in Western, Massachusetts (MA). Summary: Reporting to the Director of the Program Management Office with dotted line to the IT Director(s) of the strategic project(s) the IT Project Manager plans, directs, controls and implements highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT projects enabling technology solutions and systems to meet department and enterprise-wide business and clinical needs using IT standard project management methodologies. They are a member of the IT Program Management Office (PMO) and perform additional PMO related activities such as: Assisting in the establishment and on-going management of PMO governance to guarantee program and project approval, implementation and validation according to established criteria, and ensure projects are managed on time and within budget, and meet quality and success requirements; Continuously improve all components of the PMO, including a training course, processes, procedures and tools to ensure the successful management and reporting of all IT programs and projects; Mentor and perform PMO education
- Demonstrated negotiation, communication, facilitation, efficient decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a visionary
- Experienced in project planning, process improvement, performance measurement, and managing a project life cycle
- Knowledgeable of the importance of quality in data content and service management processes
- Understanding of IT standards, concepts and techniques for the management of information technology including IT infrastructure, development, operations, accepted measures, indicators, processes and best practices to assist in maximizing the benefits derived through the use of information technology; development of appropriate IT governance and control (i.e. ITIL and COBIT)
- Knowledgeable of structured project management methodologies such as PMI PMBOK and demonstrated experience in ability to apply project management knowledge, skills, and tools
- Ability to work multiple projects at once
- Experience with major capital projects
- Enterprise implementation experience
- Combination of software and infrastructure experience
- Experience working with different applications across systems
- Projects range from 6-month projects to 12 months projects
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...