Senior Manager, Data Operations (SAS, R, Python, Java, Hadoop)
Compensation: $107,040.00 - $160,420.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Eisai Inc. was established in 1995 and began marketing its first product in the United States in 1997. Since then we have rapidly grown to become a fully integrated pharmaceutical business. Eisai's areas of commercial focus include neurology, gastrointestinal disorders and oncology/critical care. The company serves as the U.S. pharmaceutical operation of Eisai Co., Ltd., a research-based human health care (hhc) company that discovers, develops and markets products throughout the world.
Eisai has a global product creation organization that includes U.S.-based R&D facilities in Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina and Pennsylvania as well as manufacturing facilities in Maryland and North Carolina. The company's areas of R&D focus include neuroscience; oncology; vascular, inflammatory and immunological reaction; and antibody-based programs.
Eisai recognizes that we are the Company's greatest asset. To this, Eisai is committed to providing us an enabling and empowering work environment that allows us to grow and thrive. In our diverse organization, we adhere to a strict commitment to our values of Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Quality and Teamwork. We therefore invite you to explore this job opportunity or any others that may match your qualifications and interests.
Eisai's Neurology Business Group is currently looking to fill an Senior Manager, Data Operations position at its North American Headquarters in Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong clinical data knowledge.
- Strong technical skills and programming experience in R, and in Python or Java.
- Background in Hadoop technology.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics and knowledge of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Experience in Review and Quality assurance of datasets and programming specifications produced by other programmers.
- Responsible for implementing new technologies for end users and streamlining the process from data collection to submission.
- Bachelor's degree in life sciences or technology field required.
- Must possess 7 or more years of relevant programming and application development experience in CRO, pharmaceutical or biotech organizations.
- At least 5 years SAS programming experience required.
- Must have strong technical and programming experience in R and Python or Java.
- Must have background in Hadoop technology.
- Experience with Big Data Analytics and knowledge of AI.
Here at Eisai, we are rewarded with highly competitive salaries, incentive awards, a comprehensive benefits package (Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision Plans) 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Disability Insurance, and other great programs.
Eisai is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company also strives for a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. It is Eisai's policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding nondiscrimination in employment and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of any protected status, including, but not limited to, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, ancestry, creed, alienage or citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Eisai is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Vet from tblHiringOrgDefaults
To Apply, please click the following link:
Associated topics: algorithm, application, back end, c#, matlab, php, programming, python, sdet, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...