Senior Business Systems Analyst - Eclaro (Westwood)
Compensation: $105,110.00 - $163,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Job Number: 19-08183
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for our client in Parsippany, NJ.
Eclaro s client is the world s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is in alignment with our next generation organization chart.
- This position will be part of our continuous development and support efforts for MRC/PRR Migration to HEAT
- To work with MRC/PRR development team, perform functional decomposition, document the rules and functionality of it, generate features/user stories with DoR (definition of ready) that will be leveraged as part of the migration project.
- Experience with Agile, Visio, Requirements management tools (TFS), creating process flow diagrams.
- Deal with complex information and present in simplified manner, facilitate discussions with various types of stakeholders, small and large groups. Intermediate level of knowledge is design and development work is recommended
- Primary Skills: Documentation skills Requirements Analysis Requirements Elicitation
- Management Skills: Agile Business Analysis Business Process Analysis Requirements Management
- Additional Skills: Agile, Visio, Requirements management tools (TFS), creating process flow diagrams
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Associated topics: analysis, business analyst, consult, examiner, financial analytic, guidance, investment analyst, investment analytics, market, monitor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...