An immediate opportunity exists for a proven restaurant professional with the ability to maintain our high standards of quality and guest satisfaction. Patina Restaurant Group is searching for an energetic, personable, and process-driven person to serve as Catering Sales Manager for Brasserie 8 1/2. The ideal candidate is a goal oriented individual with extensive catering sales knowledge. The representative will develop and execute strategic sales and marketing plans while maximizing food and beverage/event related revenues for their restaurant. Catering Sales Managers will work closely with clientele and banquet staff to produce exceptional events that drive referrals and positive public opinion. With these responsibilities come unlimited opportunities to build and grow as a hospitality and sales professional in Patina Restaurant Group s friendly and enjoyable work environment with a healthy work life balance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Excellent track record of exceeding budgets and exceeding guests expectations.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all catering events from start to finish and ensure the highest quality of product and service throughout.
- Negotiate prices and arrangements with clients, draws up contracts, and secures client s signature and deposit.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and external) requirements
- Manage the customer decision and relationship process
- Coordinate with operations managers to organize necessary banquet, kitchen, and service staff and arrangements for each event.
- Maintain an excellent track record of maintaining budgetary allotments and exceeding guests expectations in satisfaction.
- Document and reviews all records for each catering event and analyze what can be done to improve booking sales.
- Facilitate repeat and new business for catering functions and exceed the sales expectations of the Catering and Special Events Department.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of food, wine, and spirits while marking our brand.
- Develop effective presentations (orally and written) where ideas, opinions, recommendations and conclusions are strong understanding and expertise in the sales process.
- Design and deliver appropriate catering menus by collaborating with clients and chefs.
- A minimum of 3 years catering sales experience in a full service, catering company, high volume restaurant, hotel, or other food and beverage unit with a similar capacity and clientele.
- Excellent Knowledge of food, wine, and spirits
- Degree in Event Management, Hospitality, Business, Marketing, Event Planning or applicable specializations is a plus.
- Strong Clientele list is highly preferred.
- High-level understanding and expertise in the sales process.
- Excellent work habits and organizational skills to conducts detailed follow-through with clients and catering staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L s and contracts.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs, appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating machines (i.e. online or digital reservation systems).
Resume required with application for consideration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
More detail about Brasserie 8 1/2 part of Delaware North, please visit
Associated topics: branch manager, manager of sales, principal, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, sales manager, supervisor, team lead, team leader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...