helping business owners for over 40 years achieve greater tax benefits and
retirement savings through employer-sponsored retirement plans. Today, we
provide complete retirement plan administration for more than 2,800 small to
mid-sized companies, their owners, key executives and employees. We attract
people who not only excel at what they do, they enjoy doing it in an
environment that rewards achievement. This translates directly into a
stimulating workplace that fosters and rewards a high level of client
satisfaction. INTAC is a workplace that is filled with smart people who share a
vision of making your retirement plan work better. And by focusing on our
employees, we know they ll maintain a priority focus on you. We now have an
exciting opportunity for someone to join our team and continue to help be part
of shaping continued success!
The Marketing Coordinator provides marketing support for INTAC/Ascensus and
provide works to enhance the firm s brand identity among its key audiences.
This position is 30 hours a week and still considered full time.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Partner with sales leaders on marketing materials and presentations.
* Coordinate and produce high-quality, persuasive marketing materials,
focusing on formatting, proofreading, graphics and editing to ensure
* Oversee processes to create and maintain well-organized, up-to-date
* Event planning to include managing all event details such as securing a
venue, catering, organizing speakers, invitee list and invitations,
equipment and promotional material, etc.
* Work with leadership to ensure brand consistency and integrity across all
materials (both internal and external)
* Manage social media communication and INTAC s website
* Provide marketing analysis and reporting
* Administrative duties as requested by the Sales department
* Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all
confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access,
improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that
could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
* Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter,
Quality First and Integrity Always should be visible in your actions o
a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
* Assist with other tasks and projects, as assigned
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
* Passion for writing and creative thinking
* Self-motivated team player who is comfortable working in a collaborative,
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
* Familiarity with email marketing
* Strong knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel and
* Ability to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously
* Ability to work with external partners and cultivate positive working
* Ability to meet deadlines consistently
* Organizational, time management and problem solving skills
* Strong attention to detail
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US
independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus
on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high
standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join
our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million
Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age,
citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual
orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also
takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women,
minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations
for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans
with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...