M-F (7:30am - 4pm)
Every 3rd Saturday for a 9.5 hour shift
1. Leadership or management experience
2. Diesel mechanic experience (Detailed below in the JD)
3. Experience with Service writing and parts/inventory management
HR JOB DESCRIPTION:
* Maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment, including diesel engines, transmissions, drive train components, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, microprocessor controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, mobile/overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment, gearboxes, PTOs, generators, chemical metering systems, 12/24v electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, A/C systems, trailers (i.e., tankers, roll-off, flatbed, etc.), and a variety of other energy services equipment.
* Creates work orders and enters data into garage management system.
* Ensures duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
* Serves as a recognized expert in maintenance processes, procedures and functions.
* Trains and mentors new employees.
* Assists and directs the daily work of mechanics and other maintenance employees.
* Guides team members and ensures that they are following proper safety and work procedures.
* Leads a 10-15 minute tailgate meeting with all team members at the beginning of work shifts.
* Attends all required safety meetings and conducts all business activities in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
* Ability to complete routine forms.
* Basic math and computer skills.
* Ability to define problems, establish facts and help draw valid conclusions.
* Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness.
* Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner.
* Good follow through ability; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
* Ability to adhere to Company policies and rules set forth; promotes the Company's safety standards; does not take inappropriate risks.
* Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals.
If interested, Please email or call Eric at Aerotek: 717-###-####
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Loading some great jobs for you...